Things That Seem to Help:
- Being with friends.
- Listening to sad songs. Even if they’re different kinds of sad.
- Watching sad movies. Even if they’re different kinds of sad.
- Closing my eyes. Taking a deep breath.
- Listening to other people’s problems and worries.
- Dyeing my hair.
- Cutting my bangs.
- Looking in the mirror. Seeing my cute hair.
- Watching birds.
- Feeling sunshine.
- Feeling the wind, sometimes.
- Laughing out loud.
- Massaging my face (or at least my body thinks this is helpful. I haven’t decided whether it is yet or not).
- Lying down. Being horizontal.
- Making things.
- Watching people I love do things they love.
All of these things are things I already do on a normal basis. Eventually, when this all blows over, this list will return to its original title (Things That Make Me Happy).